Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Soon now... and very soon!

A week from yesterday, Pippin will be home!

I've ordered his new cage...it's on the truck! I went for my LAST visit today: the next time I see him I'll be there with carrier in hand to bring him home, by way of the vet. (Poor birdie.) Scott has agreed to go with and be the doody bad guy going into the vet examining room with the new baby.

I am looking forward to setting up the "nursery" this weekend. I have lots of new stuff to put into his cage... oh boy!

It's fun; it's so fun to have a new baby on the way. I love God and I love the hubby he gave me who is so supportive.

Here are a few things I bought today to prepare for Pippin's homecoming:

Perches:

Wood...


Cotton...


Cement (trims birdie nails!)



TOYS:
Birdie pail with foot toys... so CUTE! (click on image to see full sized)




FOODS!

Foraging system (I know... doesn't look like much, but Tammy says he'll love it):



Herb mix (big bag):


Just veggies (looks yummy):





These I've bought along the way as I visited Pippin over the last month:

Jolly ball:


Orbiter (bought on my birthday by my dad and kit while visiting Pippin):




And much more... getting new stuff is SO fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment