Sunday, June 7, 2009

Travel cage

Yesterday I finally purchased a travel cage for Pippin. Here's a picture of the cage opened (click on all these pictures for a full view):

19" Length x 18" Depth x 19" Height :-) It's really roomy. Pippin got several new toys as well, and a rope perch, 'cause it's so easy for them to cling to them in a moving car.

The cool thing about this cage is that it folds almost flat: about 1.5" thick. Here's a picture:

Nifty, huh? Doubles as a cage to take him outside for sun, and will go with us camping. I'd looked a long time at this cage...


... but decided I could sew similar tent flaps for the bigger (and more easily stowed one) that I bought. I need to make sure to use mosquito netting or such tent flap to protect from West Nile Flu. :-) Our trailer is registered; we need to get it inspected and then "camping ho!"

No comments:

Post a Comment